Chartered Structural Engineer
• Collaborating with the Client and project delivery team to create and develop structural designs and calculations
• Providing high-quality concept, preliminary and detailed technical design for foundation and superstructure components, for new build as well as refurbishment and extension schemes
• Carrying out a range of structural calculations, analysis and designs primarily using the needed Software
• Preparing Building Regulations calculations packages for submission to the Local Authority
• Preparing structural design sketches/drawings and providing the relevant input to enable CAD drawing and Revit model generation
• Carrying out structural surveys and inspections
• Report writing
• Ensuring that projects are undertaken to the specified budget and timeframes
• Managing and transferring skills to junior structural engineers, which will include shadowing on surveys and other practical training.
• Must be Chartered with more than 5 years’ experience
• Expertise in a range of relevant software packages including but not limited to AutoCAD and Revit
• Recent, relevant UK experience of detailed design for a variety of structural works including but not limited to residential and commercial schemes.
• Knowledge and application of Design Guides, Codes of Practise and Regulations.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• A good team player, who works well alone as well as a part of a team.
• Flexible hours but usually a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Candidates can apply by emailing us their cv to the enquiry email: email@example.com
Temporary or contracted chartered or registered valuer
• MRICS or AssocRICS
• VRS Registered
• Applications will be considered from other RICS designations, who hold VRS status. MRICS or AssocRICS is essential.
• Expected to carry out a range of Level 1 Mortgage Valuations and Level 2 Homebuyer Reports and Level 3 Building surveys .
• Targets are sensible, as well as a tight concentrated geographical patch.