RICS Residential Property Valuation Survey
A fully trained RICS valuer will inspect the property following RICS’s strict guidelines to provide the client with an estimated price for the property based
on location, size, age, condition. This is not an exhaustive list of considerations.
Types of valuations on offer:
1. Independent valuations for investors, such as homebuyers.
2. Private valuations
3. Probate valuations, capital gains, and inheritance tax
4. Retrospective valuations
5. Leasehold extension and enfranchisement
6. Valuations for shared ownership
7. RICS Help to Buy Valuations
8. Reinstatement cost assessments
9. Valuations for insurance purposes
10. Valuations for divorce settlements or co-ownership
Our valuations fees vary so please contact the office for an exact quote.